Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Reviews of Rachymaninav, Coming SOON


So, one day I get a call from a friend, ByAccident, and he's like, hey I'm managing this blog where I write reviews on miscellaneous music, and I'm like sure I would be happy to contribute to this blog, since it piqued my interest. So now I am part of this blog and will be spitting out a review per week. I realize now I have to go research new music, but now I have incentive. So my reviews will focus in the genres, Indie, Classical, Electronica, Rock, Classic rock, and the possible Metal group (haha). Most focus on Indie and Classical. My username is Rachymaninav, but I will be posting under the psuedonym Anonymously Rach, which are both partially influenced by my favorite composer, Rachmaninoff. To finish off, I am a classical pianist and whoop-ass video gamer. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment