Sunday, June 21, 2009

DJ Skinless Steel Makes His Splash


What up. DwyTownDown here to show you what's what on the dance-floor these days. I'm not talking about that T-Pain shit (See Jay-Z's Death of Autotune- or chances are you already have considering it's all over Hype Machine), I'm talking about Jesse F Keeler, that Xavier de Rosnay shit, a Boy making some Noize, Phra, Bot and Bob Cornelius Rifo. I'm talking about stuff that Steve Aoki likes but not necessarily Steve Aoki. I'm talking about house, fidget house, dirty electro, electro, electronica- If it's made from creative processes sent through computers, mixers and turntables, I probably listen to it.

What I aim to do here is similar to what everyone else here is doing: give you the lowdown on what I'm listening to and some cool new artists to check out. I should have plenty of new stuff for you, as this summer is filled with new releases from Dim Mak and Ed Banger Records but also I will give you a taste of some of the older stuff I'm listening to as well as live mixes.

Off the record, I'm into a lot of different music with Electro being my favorite genre as of late. If you'd like to follow my listening habits feel free to on my last.fm. There you can see just about every song I've ever listened to since 2005. Enjoy!

Stay Safe,
DwyTownDown

No comments:

Post a Comment