Saturday, June 20, 2009

Classical Music - Kyle Landry (Eternity -Memory of Light and Waves- (piano cover)



A bit of a change of pace from usual. I'm a bit of a dork, and I was thinking about why I loved Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts and all of the Animes I watched as a kid. Outside of the fantastic Animation and gameplay, the music truly made the games special.

I was looking in Youtube for some Final Fantasy classical piano, and I found this one pianist, Kyle Landry, and he is fantastic.

I suggest listening to more classical music like...

TV Show Soundtracks

Rurouni Kenshin Soundtrack
Cowboy Bebop (Yoko Kanno) Soundtrack
Band of Brothers Soundtrack
Inuyasha Soundtrack
Gundam Wing Soundtrack

Movie Soundtracks

Shawshank Redemption Soundtrack
American Beauty Soundtrack
Legend of Zelda Soundtrack
Forrest Gump Soundtrack
K-Pax Soundtrack
Last of the Mohicans Soundtrack
The Finding Neverland Soundtrack
The Pianist Soundtrack
The Up Soundtrack
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Soundtrack
Finding Nemo Soundtrack
Wall E Soundtrack
Amelie Soundtrack

Classical

Claire De Lune
Vivaldi
Beethoven
Rachmaninov

Contemporary

Yiruma
Yo Yo Ma
Martha Argerich
Yuja Wang
Nikolai Lukansky
Pachebel's Canon in D Minor (Variations By George Winston)
Carly Comando
Yoko Kanno (Jazz and Classical)
Joe Hisaishi (He does all of the Hayao Miyazaki Scores and the Departures Soundtrack)
John Williams - Air and Simple Gifts, (and just about every famous movie soundtrack)
Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy)
Penguin Cafe Orchestra

And that is everything I can think of... my mind is melted...

Enjoy!

Here's some Kingdom Hearts Music. It's a Piano Cover of Hikaru Utada's song, Simple and Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment