Monday, June 22, 2009

Boys Noize's new single "Starter" released less than an hour ago!

I love Twitter. While people write it off as some cheap knockoff of Facebook's status feature and label it as stupid or pointless, I feel that it is a valuable source of information. One avid user of Twitter just happens to be Germany's Alex Ridha known more famously as electro-tech DJ Boys Noize. Thanks to my resistance to social criticism, I was able to see his latest tweet linking fans to his new single "Starter" off his new album due in Fall 2009.

And overall, it's a good track. It is a step towards a harder, more intense sound for Boys Noize. This was previously shown by the track "& Down" and his remix of Justice's "Phantom Pt. II." When I listen to Boys Noize, I want it to go hard but go down smooth, meaning it should be intense but with direction. Though not nearly as powerful as the two aforementioned tracks, it is still a great addition to Kid Alex's library.

So check out Boys Noize's "Starter" out today on iTunes and Beatport.

Boys Noize- Starter

No comments:

Post a Comment