Saturday, June 20, 2009

oh hello, (a little birdie)


Hi. My name is...well, do we really need to know? The big thing is that I. Love. Music.

I have a pretty wide-ranging taste in music, from your lightest piano and classical, to the heaviest guitars and growlingest vocals, so I'll be looking to showcase things that probably very few people have heard of, or perhaps things that you have, just looked at from a different angle.

In all, I'm pretty excited to be on this project.

To start off with, I suggest everyone who has even the slightest taste for metal to check out the band Amorphis. I picked their album Skyforger up as an impulse buy at a record store... and it was well worth the 10 dollars. I have a feeling these guys put on a good live show.

I will be posting under the user name "a little birdie" so look out for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment