Monday, June 22, 2009

Nice to meet you. The pleasure is mine. All mine. (InfekctedIncubus)


Just kidding of course. I have quite a lot to offer you. I'm going to be bringing you only the finest classic rock, hard rock, and metal that can be found. While I discovered my roots in music in essentially the same place and during the same time that mostly everyone else did, (listening to Linkin Park, Green Day, Blink 182 etc. in junior high school) my tastes have diverged considerably from that significant starting point. A friend introduced me to Metallica around this time. Shortly thereafter, enveloped in a frenzy that their music had induced, I scrambled to get my hands on everything that Metallica had recorded.

Since then, my taste has only developed further, allowing me to gain a love for the softer, more melodic and intricate songs that classic rock has to offer, as well as the heavier and more powerful songs that constitute metal and hard rock.

Now, I find that I discover most of my new music through friends who share similar tastes, and mainly XM satellite radio. The stations I listen to the most on XM are The Boneyard and Hair Nation. These stations do manage to play quite a nice variety of metal, hard rock, and classic rock. I'm still finding new bands/songs all the time in this way!

I'll be posting under the name InfektedIncubus by the way, keep your eyes open for some truly sick rock! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment