Thursday, August 20, 2009

Premium Blends

Soulhopper back again....sorry for the delay in posts I had to take some time to snap out of vacation mode. Now that I've come back down to earth it's time to put you guys on to some premium blends (not that kind though, I don't smoke). I came across this real cool remix of Jay-Z's song 'Never Change' called 'Never Chasing Pavements' which was mixed with Adele's song 'Chasing Pavements'. Now I like both these songs and when they're blended together the result is dope. Here are some other remixes to check out:

1) Peter Bjorn and John- Stay This Way (DJ Jazzy Jeff Remix) ft. Big Pooh, Chaundon and Phil Nash
2)  Nas- The Cross (9th Wonder Remix) 
3) Jay-Z+Daft Punk- Song Cry TKRMX
4) Lupe Fiasco+Tetrisphere- I Gotcha TKRMX




This is the Lupe Fiasco Remix posted above via youtube, link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvHi2WjZXyU&feature=player_profilepage

No comments:

Post a Comment