Monday, August 17, 2009

Classical Guitar

I personally love classical guitar, so I will show you some of my favorite musicians I found on youtube.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Tommy Emmanuel



If you are an aspiring musician yourself and you want to learn how to play classical guitar, this is a great instructional video, to one of my favorite songs.

Bohemian Rhapsody - Edgar Cruz



I also recommend Stairway To Heaven - Rodrigo y Gabriela, as another amazing classical guitar cover, to possibly one of the greatest songs of all time.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Sunday, August 23, 2009

    We had a chance to hear an impromptu performance at the Whithorse Road Music Boutique store in Balwyn, Victoria a few years ago where tommy Emanual was demonstrating his new Maton guitar model.

    It was a memorable moment for me to be able to hear him play in such an intimate situation.

    Regards, Bill

    ReplyDelete